Electronic Controls and System Integration
Streamline your mobile equipment electronic controls with Fluid Power Sales system integration.
The Fluid Power Sales proprietary system integration services are a beginning-to-end collaboration with our customers to seamlessly design and outfit mobile machines. With FPS on board at the outset of your machine development process, you're tapping our experts for help when it counts.
How it works
Expect a hands-on process with our expert staff, with the final outcome achieving all your goals, and surpassing your expectations. From the beginning design phases, our engineers can help you answer questions and craft custom solutions. Be sure to ask us about our Systems Requirement Specification (SRS) approach.
- Machine control concept development. It all starts here - the point where we help you determine what you need and how to make it happen. Here, we'll use CAD-assisted design, provide prototypes, and design a solution for your application. This is a pivotal point, and where our insight can help you lay out a plan.
- Hydraulic circuit development and component selection. We'll work with you to develop the most elegant solutions for your application and design a valve package that fits perfectly in your machine.
- Machine controllers. Where the rubber meets the road, you've got to determine how much control is needed. This is where we put the pieces of the puzzle together so you're getting what you need out of your machine.
- Input devices. How should the operator control the machine? You know best, and we can make it happen. From joystick and remote operator control to digital displays, we'll design the driver's seat for you.
- Feedback devices. What system states need to be reported during operation? Digital displays and feedback sensors tell your operator what's going on, and allow them to adjust settings accordingly. This level of customization creates more automated operation and better control.
- Wiring harnesses. System Integration is all about the follow-through, so we'll wrap up your machine's design with wiring harnesses that tie it all together.
The FPS Advantage
- Direct collaboration with our multi-disciplined engineering staff comprising decades of experience in hydraulic control systems
- Unparalleled experience and knowledge applied in solving the toughest control problems for our customers
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing software
- Top-of-the-line, completely proprietary, custom solutions
- Uncompromising commitment to giving you exactly what you need through flexibility and ingenuity
- Strong experience in CoDeSys and HMI projects
We love a challenge.
Our team understands machines, hydraulics, and systems, and that expertise allows us to work alongside your design team to define the most suitable control solutions for your project. Our goal is to delight you with a total quality, turn-key control solution that exceeds your expectations. Read more about our solutions in this integrated electro-hydraulic controls case study, where electronically controlled proportional directional control valves improved performance and reduced waste.